The Top-Secret Government Program that Unleashed Psychic Powers on the World
Project Stargate – The Government’s experiment into remote viewing.
Did you know that the US government has been conducting secret experiments into psychic powers for decades? It’s true! The program is known as Project Stargate, and it was started in the 1970s to study the potential for using psychic abilities for military purposes. The project was eventually declassified in 1995, and the results were shocking. In this blog post, we will take a closer look at Project Stargate and the amazing things that were discovered during those experiments – Remote Viewing!
Sign up for Prepper Daves Free Newsletter HERE
So, what exactly is remote viewing? Simply put, it is the ability to see things that are not physically present. The US government was interested in this phenomenon because they thought that it could be used to gather intelligence on enemy targets. To test this theory, they recruited several people with psychic abilities and trained them in how to use their powers for remote viewing.
The results of the experiments were astounding. The psychics were able to accurately describe enemy targets, even when they were in different parts of the world. They were also able to provide detailed information about the layout of those targets, and even what type of equipment was being used there. In some cases, they were even able to provide information about the future movements of enemy forces!
The US government was so impressed with the results of these experiments that they continued funding Project Stargate for many years. However, after the Cold War ended, interest in the program began to wane and it was eventually shut down.
Despite being shut down, the legacy of Project Stargate lives on. The experiments conducted during that time proved that psychic abilities are real, and that they can be used to gather information about the world around us.
The military and civilian personnel who worked on Project Stargate all had to sign non-disclosure agreements. They are not able to talk about their experiences with the program to this day. Even though it has been over twenty years since the program ended, the US government still considers it classified information.
Although they signed NDAs we know some of those involved were; Major General Albert Stubblebine, Harold E. Puthoff, Russell Targ, Ingo Douglas, Mel Riley, Ed Dames, Joseph McMoneagle and Paul Smith to name a few.
We also know that some of those involved have been trying to get the government to reopen Stargate. They believe that there is still so much to learn and that the program could be used for great good.
- Major General Albert “Bert” Newton Stubblebine III was the commander of the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) from 1981 to 1984. He is a retired United States Army major general who was responsible for the development of remote viewing.
- Harold E. Puthoff is an American physicist, electrical engineer, and parapsychologist known for his research into remote viewing.
- Russell Targ is an American physicist and author best known for his work on remote viewing.
- Ingo Douglas was a German-born American remote viewer who worked on the Stargate Project.
- Mel Riley was an American Marine Corps officer and remote viewer who worked on the Stargate Project.
- Ed Dames is a retired United States Army intelligence officer and remote viewer who worked on the Stargate Project.
- Joseph McMoneagle is a retired United States Army intelligence officer and remote viewer who worked on the Stargate Project.
- Paul H. Smith is a retired United States Army intelligence officer and author who wrote about his experiences with the Stargate Project in his book, The Ultimate Secret: An Insider’s Chronicle of the Remote Viewing Program at Stanford Research Institute.
We may never know the whole story, but that doesn’t mean we can’t speculate! What do you think was really going on with Project Stargate?
Do you think psychic abilities are real? Have you ever experienced something that made you believe in them? Let us know in the comments below!
Do you think the government should reopen Project Stargate? Why or why not?
Let us know in the comments below!
Thank you for reading, and be sure to check out our other blog posts for more information on subject such as – The Montauk Project: The U.S. Government’s Top-Secret Program Conducting Experiments on Humans