You asked, we listened! Palmetto State Armory is proud to release our PSA GEN3 6.5 CREEDMOOR! The Gen3 model has been enhanced to improve the reliability and longevity of our PA65 platform. This new platform includes several features that have never before been included on our PA-65 platform. We hope you enjoy these new features and look forward to your feedback!
Gen 3 Benefits at a glance:
- Lower Includes relief cuts for a broader compatibility with 308 BCG’s
- Twice Staked Castle Nuts
- Standardized carbine length buffer tube with short, heavy buffer
- Dimpled 416R Stainless Steel Barrel
- 5 Position Adjustable Click Switch Gas Block
- Extra Power Extractor Springs
- 7075 T6 Charging Handle Included in all uppers
- Black Nitride Gas Tube
- Barrel Nuts properly torqued to military specifications
- Anti-slip and anti-rotation handguards
With enhanced durability and improved function, the new and improved PSA PA65 Gen3 is here. The Gen3 model offers a black nitride stainless gas tube to better resist high heat and corrosion while maintaining a glossy black finish. All Gen3 PA65 models come with a dimpled barrel for ease of gas block replacement if you choose to do so. We have also included a newly designed click switch 5-position adjustable gas block so you can specifically tune to your load.
The Palmetto State Armory PA65 Gen3 features a forged receiver set that has been designed with a relief cut geometry to allow the use of a wider variety of aftermarket bolt carrier groups. A carbine length buffer tube with a short, heavy buffer coupled with a standard PA10 buffer spring. All Gen3 PA65 rifles from Palmetto State Armory come equipped with a Toolcraft BCG, which ensures thousands and thousands of rounds will feed through the rifle and an EPT or two-stage nickel boron fire control group with a 4.5lb pull makes for an easy but controllable course of fire.
Barrel: The dimpled, 416R Stainless Steel, 6.5 Creedmoor 1/8″ twist, rifle-length gas system upper is paired with a Palmetto State Armory 15″ Lightweight M-Lok free-float rail, low profile adjustable click detent 5 position gas block, and an A2-style muzzle device. The gas system is enhanced with a nitrided gas tube in order to better resist high heat and corrosion.
Upper: Precision machined from forged 7075-T6 aluminum, then Black anodize hard coated to MIL-8625 Type 3 class 2. With enhanced dual retention anti-slip and anti-rotating handguards.
Bolt Carrier Group: Bolt Carrier Group: Toolcraft 6.5 Creedmoor BCG is designed with double ejectors in order to ensure flawless cycling. 9310 steel bolt assembly, nitride treated for durability. 8620 carrier, with a nitride treated gas key properly staked with grade 8 fasteners. Charging handle is also included.
Lower: Precision machined from forged 7075-T6 aluminum, these lowers are then Black anodize hardcoated to MIL-8625 Type 3 class 2. With an enhanced polished trigger (EPT), a Magpul MOE Carbine Stock, and a PSA Overmolded A2 Grip. This is an ideal platform for 6.5 Creedmoor.
Top Posts & Pages
- Why you need a physical security plan for your home and property?
- Review: Winchester Model 94 .30-30
- Top Ten Self Defense Gun Articles
- Military Surplus Chinese Type 56 SKS 7.62×39 with Spiker Bayonets
- Bergara B-14 Ridge 270 WIN
- PSA GEN3 PA65 6.5 CREEDMOOR M-LOK MOE EPT RIFLE
- KIMBER MASTER CARRY PRO .45 ACP
- Waco Siege; Did the Government have a right to kill the members of the Branch Davidians?
- 10 Most Recent Gun Reviews from Guns.com
- HOMESTEADING & PREPAREDNESS
Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.